Thursday, March 19, 2009

The End of the Fourth Week of Internships

Description of my Internship Site

The site that i work at is T.D.G which stands for textile design group. This company produces textiles for designers. In our office there is more than 6 million textiles for designers to choose from. It all starts from florals, plaids, madrases, dress shirtings and much more.
The jobs that people have there is the sales representitives and the owner of our company is Dorsey Adler who created her own book about textiles is "Swatches."
My mentors name is Josh Bonilla he is the sales representitive which means he works with the clients who order the textiles for him and he has to choose the best that fits designers choice.

Some cool things that i have done over my forth week of the internship was that it was very cool to pick textiles for the ones of my favorite companies such as "BEBE" and "Juicy Couture" and " Michael Kors". I was really excited to chooses textlies for them. Also i had to pick up the surf shirts textiles for man my mentor told me that i did a grat job and that designer loved the textiles that i picked out so i was really proud of myself!

Leave School: 11:50
Arive to Internship: 12:50 or 1
Leave Internship: 4:00
Signing my time card: Mento signs it.

Every week is very diffrent from other week because every week we have diffrent designers who order diffrent types of textiles so every week its not the same boring job but it is diffrent there!!!

Done

No comments:

Post a Comment