Thursday, February 26, 2009

My First Week of Internship :)

~Describe your mentor and the environment in the office you’re working.~

February 23, on Monday was my first day of the Internship in the T.D.G
textile design group. My mentors name is Josh Bonilla he has been working in this industry over 10 years. This position I believe is the right choose for him because every day there is something diffrent to do.

The environment that I work in is the small office with tons of textile there is more than 6 million textiles to choose from. Everyday we will have some new oreders to choose from and to match designers choice. This year there is new collection coming out for spring and summer which means birght colors with floral designs.

OOooohhhhhh well most of the things I enjoy doing there because its gaining new experince and skills. The office that I work in is like apple of the city it between Fasion Ave and Fifth Ave which are the most popular streets in the CITY!!

I hope everything will continue the way it is going these days!
I will have a great time of learning and practicing skills.

STOP>FINISH




No comments:

Post a Comment